Friday 9 July 2021

Afternoon comrades. Here is the dilemma. Shared by millions around the planet. The inability to travel and visit family. Everyone stuck somewhere. How long can we go on for? My case is the UK. At the moment it looks like a petri dish. An experiment with the public health. Especially young people and children. From here it looks like the British government is going to open up everything, leave it to the public to decide if they want to wear a mask and perhaps 'let it rip through' or 'take it on the chin' and wait and see how thousands of people cope when they catch the virus. Many won't even know they have it. Others will be ill and who knows how many will go on to suffer from the sequelas, the after effects, AKA Long Covid. So what then? You must go people say. Of course I must go. If I don't go this summer when? I have had both vaccines. I downloaded the Covid passport app on my phone. You know, the European one. I thought that this would be OK as it is valid throughout the EU but so far not the UK. This means I will have to get three PCRs each, for me and my husband and then quarantine for five days I believe. Brits coming back from Spain from their holidays won't have to but we will. I guess those pounds need to keep kerchinging into the pockets and accounts of the pigs with their snouts in the trough. Curse them all. They are going straight to hell and will probably enjoy it. Lost causes. It is not up to me to save them from selling the souls they are unaware they have.  Behind the scenes, the scenes that are the reality for so many, there is a campaign and right now Grant Schnapps, the secretary of State for Transport is getting it in the neck from voters of all political persuasions. Ben Bradshaw the Labour Shadow Secretary of State for Media, Culture and Sport is on to this as well. Yet it seems for now I will have to agree with the actor Ray Winstone on all this testing lark. As he said, "I liked to get kissed while I am being fucked"

No comments: