Friday 7 January 2022

Some mothers do 'ave em..
It's difficult for some parents to get their kids to school. You hear them shouting ''hurry up! What are you  doing in there?'' Their kid shouts back ''I'm just combing my hair in the shape of a swan.'' Mum bursts in to find kid covered in daddie's hair gel or worse and has well what? What would you do in this situation? The Prime Minister Johnson's aides if he actually has any, must be caught in the same groundhog situation only with less creativity ...''hurry up PM what are you doing in there?''  ''Oh I'm just coming my hair in the shape of a haystack that's been sat on by my big bum''.  

I wouldnt be surprised if he does a Reggie Perrin....clothes on a beach to make it look like he has drowned. Didn't the Prime Minster of Australia do this? Johnson will be found years later, in Muscat. He will have changed his name by deed poll, had a sex change and died his hair orange. 

I heard that when Doris gets bored, which he often does, he goes and eats or has sex. They didnt say who or what with or if he does it alone. 

No comments: