Friday 21 June 2019

For the past seventeen years I have made do with a broom and bleach but I thought perhaps it was time to buy one of those power shower things. I have since been told it is called a pressure cleaner, one of those things that cleans the terrace, or patio in British English. ( Or is it the other way?) Anyway. It has only taken about a month to get various bits of hose to fit the shedload of taps we have in this house. I was quite looking forward to finally trying it out and getting things done around here for once but you can guess what has happened. Mr van de Ven has commandeered said item, sealed the perimeter, pulled up the mainframe,  and is out there now cleaning everything in his path, the terrace, small children, the garage roof, the anti social neighbours next door. I will give it five minutes to see if he heads up the road cleaning the street and the bits the council missed. 

No comments: