Sunday 29 March 2020

QUARANTINE DREAMS

WARNING. IF YOU ARE OF A SENSITIVE NATURE YOU'D BETTER LOOK AWAY. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT I AINT NORMAL and am having more weird dreams. I have had them before but they are getting more intense. I am asleep but aware of beings around me. They are not bad just a bit strange. I can't quite identify them. Sometimes they appear to tuck me in. I can feel them. Physically and spiritually. Ocassionally one of them gets a bit over zealous and wants me to join them. I put up a fight. It takes all my strength to plead with this one to tell them to leave me alone. I feel I am being wrenched fom my body before my time. At the same time it would be very easy to go but I feel I am not quiet ready yet and find myself calling out for earthly help. It really is quiet anoying and draining. I wish they would just fuck off and leave me be. 

No comments: