Saturday 20 February 2021

I dreamt I was in Italy, a country I have never visited but since the dream I feel I need to go and live there. I was in a shop, and, feeling nosy, I decided to climb the stairs to browse around what looked like a secret storeroom, out of bounds to the public. It was a familar scene with a lot of old fashioned signs and ornaments from another era mixed with fresh food. An Italian woman in the room was happy to see me and made me feel so welcome and loved. She didn't mind that I was trespassing and started to give me food like a delicious Parma ham served in little nests and boxes. Then she insisted I try a delicate cheese ice-cream served in small cones. It was the most delicious thing. Who knew you could taste things in dreams? The dream stayed with me all day and I need to go back to this place I have never really been to!

No comments: