Tuesday 2 August 2022

LISTEN CAREFULLY

There is a spider who lives in our bathroom. He or she has lived there or rather successive generations have lived there for about twenty years. This morning I thought, ''I haven't seen that spider or its descendants for a while''. I haven't seen it since before the pandemic. It used to hide in the towels and make me leap with fright every time I went to dry my hair. I'm not really scared of them but don't exactly want them getting rubbed into my head. I am not one of those people who has to kill a creature just because it has decided to move in. I have a lot of respect for those tiny so called beasts that live mostly out of sight. Spiders are supposed to be a sign of creativity, of feminine power but can also be seen as a sign you have been deceived and caught up in a web of lies and deceipt which I have recently. So it should come as no surprise that just now I saw it just above the towel rail. 





No comments: