Sunday 7 May 2023

Hello people. I'm not on here much these days but I can assure you I am doing my best. Not sure there is much room for improvement but we must strive!! Anyway...someone stole my glasses while I was down the huerto. I have no words. I had to cycle home half blind and now need to get new ones. I have no space for anger. I am past all that. Really. However, I do now have to contend with the fact that there are two people on the huerto I can no longer trust. And this is a terrible thing. It goes against the spirit of the man who set up the foundation, Daniel Calasanz. All I have to hang on are my mother's words...''they will never have any luck...'' And they won't. Mark my words people, don't fuck with the good guys. They always win. In ways that are often difficult to comprehend. Cos if they didn't, none of us would still be here. 

No comments: