Wednesday 7 August 2019

I have had enough. Just got buttonholed by a neighbour. I don't like him because he always strikes me as the intolerant, racist type. Apart from that I caught him taking a sneaky look at my breasts on more than one occasion but what do you do? I just keep shtum, you know, just to keep the peace because if not it could kick of with me headbutting him. Anyway, he is often going on about the 'foreigners' but when I pull him up on this he does that thing of saying he doesn't include me, as if that makes things better or if he thinks I am with him on this one. Prick. Well, I don't know what possessed me but he was going on about some Muslim neighbours who seem alright to me so I told him that contrary to what he thinks they are quite cool people and that I am helping them with the translation of a musical they are working on. I told him, God forgive me, that it's called Jihad The Musical and I am at the jazz stumps bit. It's times like this I wish I smoked a pipe....

No comments: